Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Mahjong Course....

Gosh! It is 7am and here I am blogging. This is so random, I woke up at 6am. Not feeling obligated to wake up so early and yet, here I am sitting on the chair, feeling energised. To think, as a normal student, I will always feel reluctant to wake up so early to prepare for school. But now, really for the first time, I have no school to attend to now. My mum will always feel amazed by my wake-up time in recent-history.
So woke up sending email to a frien, taking into consideration the time difference between here and Adelaide.

And yes, ytd, after going to Driving Centre to book for BTT for foreign conversion, I went to Vanessa's place for mahjong. You all shld noe, for learning anything, you will have 'jiao xue fei'. Mahjong, too, was not spared from this saying. I had a few times coming close to 'hu-ing' but I won 0 rounds in the end, taking into account that that was my second time playing and somemore with 'tai'. Milk and Alex taught me the 'gai-tai' version, I thought when I first played mahjong at their house.

Then went home, while encountering both traffic jams on the road and on the MRT track. The MRT system going to Pasir Ris then was stuck as there were a crowd of people clotting up the platform at Clementi MRT. So mi and a frien decided to board the train at the other platform to Jurong, to avoid the congestion. Den so boarding the Pasir Ris train at Jurong, realising my slippers were stepped on by people for many times in the process of boarding. Then I realised I should have bought a smaller pair of slippers in Melbourne back then; bought a size-twelve instead of size-ten....GOsh, I fell down at the platform.

No comments: