Sunday, January 04, 2009

Here we are in Jan 2009....

Every time I update my blog, I will always start with: It has been ages since I last updated my blog.

After 3 mths of inactivity, here you go....Ushering in the new year 2009, here in Singapore now, awaiting for enlistment. Yesterday evening, knowing that my friends were having a gathering in Adelaide, I made a long-distance call to Fuilin and utilising her phone to speak to everyone in the gathering. Glad to hear their voices once more...specially during this period of time when I am starting to miss every single one of my friends back there. Sounds sappy I know, and I hate to admit it.

We talked over the phone for quite a while....Then after the call, I started to reminisize all the recent events that had happened over my last few weeks in Adelaide.

Going down the memory lane....
(Feel free to read the trilogy titled: The Clock turns back, pictures were also uploaded!)

Ok, welcome back to Jan 2009, and 4 yrs in Adelaide has officially ended. Frm Bradford College to University of Adelaide. 8th Jan 2005, the day when I left my comfortable home in Singapore for an environment which was totally unfamilar to mi. This will be the day that will always be remembered. Cant imagine then a 17-year old young boy left for Aust. and returned as a 20-yr old uni graduate. I will say that MingChien was considered pre-mature then to study overseas, but for the past four yrs, he learned a lot of things from his friends and matured over this process.

Truthfully from his heart, he says to all of his friends 'It has been a wonderful four years, not bad, not bad at all!'

Now, bearing in mind that the challenges he will face in NS and also in turn working life, he will face them positively and with fervour optimism, pledging that any challenges will not weaken him but will further strengthen his resolve. And so, enough of studies for now, Bring on National Service!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!
Cargo Net