Sunday, January 04, 2009

The clock turns back III: Farewell Party 2008 and Graduation 2008 (Adelaide)

My dad came down to Adelaide on the 12th of December to attend my convocation on the 19th...But there was the Farewell party event the next day, with all of my coursemates and this time finally we could meet Tinyik after such a long time since the last gathering we have had. Went to Kbox after a dessert session at Pancake House and a few rounds of 'Mafia'...it was a much larger mass gathering than the last one in end-Nov.

(The 'characters' in Farewell Party 2008)


The guys @ the Party: Mi, Lincoln,Tinyik and Edwin


Ok, Tinyik wat was tt for? :D

Then there was this China song which happens to be both Edwin's and my favourite..titled Xiang Tian Jie Wu Bai Nian. We tried to sing it but the pitch of the song was so high that we couldnt hit the notes and being caught breathless. We ended up ROFL instead of singing it to the end.
We spent the night till 1 to 2.30am.

Enuff of the Party, then 6 days later was the day that had come after 20 yrs of patience and basic education: Uni Convocation 2008.



Lincoln, 'Ex-Health Minister, M'sia'


The 'Flower' Gang, lolx!


Wif my cousins and sister




This is our moment!


Wif Fiona


Wif Shuai while returning our gowns and hats!

After the ceremony and spending the last moments with coursemates, I joined my cousins and sister for a graduation lunch @ Ding Hao! Thx for the treat! Then followed by a lan game of CS, haha! Den off to Chiangwei, Yan and Kim's Convocation @ Adelaide Convention Centre.

It was a sweaty, busy day in Adelaide, travelling from Uni to Chinatown, den to the Convention Centre, indirectly moving around two different venues of convocation, having to cover a long distance.

Well, with the end of a busy day of attending convocations, my sis and I rushed back home for packing for the Gold Coast trip the next day, and Singapore (after the trip). I brought the 'whole room' of clothings and a few important books back, so all of you can imagine how heavy was my luggage? And so, there goes 19th Dec 2008; my last day in Adelaide.

(Will talk about Gold Coast another time) Back to the Present: Jan 2009!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net