Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Topics of the entry at a mix

ok, that was the show i have been spnding a week plus to watch!!!! lolx!! Well intend to put this in a blog. It has been 24 days since I have come back to sg. Also, end of 2005 and start of 2006. Commencement of new mentality, hope for the best to come in tis yr. Met don, lormee, some gangs of pple. Many of them have changed so much. Frankly speaking I do not accept pple who have such habits. Anyway, these days I have been "recuperating" from the study stress I have endured in Adelaide. In overall, I wanna say that this 1 year experience overseas is bountiful for me. Why? I begin to acquire more knowledge, regardless of politics, economics, characters and also history. I have certainly improved my level of general knowledge substantially. I am very glad to get to study overseas, I just wanna say that I am gonna rethink on the degrees I am going to pursue soon after I return to Adelaide. There are a lot of things to be looking forward to. I have mailed a proposal to Jenny or Anne regarding the idea of establishing active alumni, replacing the body of the ailing Bradford Student Committee. One of the challenges that hinders the alumni from perpetuating is the commitment of members. Therefore, I thought of introducing incentives to those members. Their relatives will be given special advantage over any other ordinary applicants. For example, lower criteria and lower fees to study at Bradford. I have stated these ideas to Anne. I want to set up this alumnus to help the college in times of any help required. However, I have to admit that I plan to set up the alumni is that I want to try to test my own abilities to lead. Once the plan is approved by Anne, I would be the head of the alumni. I have to mention the alumnus is still far from complete materialisation upon approval. Obligations have to be set within the alumnus. I have asked for some members for their support. For example, John. I have to return to Adelaide in order to take care of this issue. I have to list urge the members that welfare of Bradford College remains the top priority of the alumnus. Once the College calls for help, the alumnus must help provided that it is within the grasp of the alumnus. I would not like to see a recurrence of the NKF issue. T.T.Durai has seemed to forget the motto of NKF and the obligations that a CEO of the NKF has to uphold. Regarding who will take over posts within the alumnus, that is something we have to decide on. At the same time, I will seek for advice on how to run the alumnus well. Well, I wanna study Econs/Finance for 4 yrs but I will have to work hard to change my faculty to Commerce(Accounting). I have no choice but to do that. Frankly, I like to contemplate on economics concepts frequently. I think I know what to do, I would still have the textbooks even if I manage to change to Commerce(Accounting). I can read about the textbooks make notes as if I am still pursuing that degree. I can do my own learning on the area of Economics and Finance. This might be great, I can acquire the ares of Economics, Finance and Accounting. I will continue to buy the 4-yr coursebooks on Economics, Finance. I begin to realis this faculty do not require university lectures but rely on ourselves, our own learning and research. Hmmm, great, that will be settled. Well, talking about now resting and slacking in sg, might not really be the case. Signing up for a club to join, dunno whether can I join to be its member or not. Hopefully I can, I realli wanna be its member. Hmmm another thing is that watching this show called "Han Wu Da Di" about one of the greatest emperors of China Han Wudi. One of the leaders I truly respect, a strong leader, one who supported reforms within the Han dynasty’s constitution. Hmmmm upholding the correct principles of Confucianism. As a result, Han was in a period unprecedented prosperity. The Hans managed to fend off the Jurchens and they managed to expand their control of territories. We truly need the correct etiquette to be applied in our daily life, getting along with others, let alone ruling the empire. Lolx, Confucianism is an area which I ought to research on. Yes, hmm read more magazines like Times and Economists. Hahaha, it can increase my knowledge, let me prepare for the future when I………… Anyway, I begin to realise this point the four key processes in life "moulding your characters, setting up a family, rule your country well, lastly expand your control of power. Power in terms of controlling land within your region. Hmmm ok, to be continued in this entry.

Ok, as for the last stage, I will say that expand the land means to focus on making your career or you yourself famous. Well, you will need to figure it out yourself, my explanation tends to be misleading. To sum it all up, you need to focus on yourself first before talking about focusing on the entire company or nation or a big organisation. Haiz, they are so many things in my mind, waiting to be typed out. I just abruptly find it difficult to find issues to type. Ok, I have said that I wanna be well-versed in finance, economics and accounting. I shall now state others fields that I am interested in. There are Confucianism, Taoism(Lao Zi), Art of War. I also wanna be well-versed in these three ancient masterpieces as well. Let this be my new year resolution shall I? I should say, my resolution is to read about these 3 arts. If I say well versed, it will take up a few years even longer time.

All rite, I have finished watching that Han Wudi. Any thoughts? I will say that I respect him the most out of all the Han emperors. He doubled the size of the Han empire, my respect is crystal clear haha well, I will say that he was able to use the correct talents to rule his empire. His reputation has been promulgated out of the empire to the western regions via the grasslands. However, all of his achievements did not come without a heavy price. He exhausted the coffers of the empire on expeditions, it took the next emperor to replenish the coffers. Ok, still need to research more on it. Well, finally can get to see some of my adelaide friens soon. Clara, leong, maybe kalai, stanley and mark, hopefully meet all of them soon. Clara and leong are soon, lolz, as 4 johore friens, hopefully they can cause the causeway or the second link to look 4 all of us haha!!!! Well, I will write another entry!!!!!

No comments: