Friday, January 20, 2006

so many things tt have happened so abruptly....

well, went to meet mark and talked to him 4 three hrs, i tink.... it was six months since i last saw him..shld have taken a pic wif him and post it here. ya shared some of my views of the world wif him, he told mi i have ideas which signifies pride and eagerness. Enter uni soon, tot it might happen so abruptly, i dunno y? i tink i am still too young....i talked to some pple and realised tt myself and also everyone changes....views of the world....ya i felt my views of the world have changed....the surroundings did not realli change but the feelings abt all the people around u, i mean their views have changed....i at first felt too abrupt and reluctant...but after some enlightenment frm friens i felt better...hmmmm ya and woke up the need to develop my ideology.....haha one day in the decades to come, i might b like emperor haha...jkjk i guess one day i cannot hide frm pple wat i realli tink.....when getting along wif pple i hid everything frm dem....i will say it is a side of myself.....i hid tt side of myself frm others ......once i exposed this side, how would they react? some proves not to be shocked, while did.....i afraid i will lose friens, the thing i would always be afraid of....veri significant haha kind of missing adelaide so much....rundle mall, chinatown, david jones, myers, the shops along north terrace rd....much more.... bradford as well!!!! while in there, i miss sg. den while in sg, i miss adelaide!!!! juz soon after i came back, i felt i have a lot of pple i ought to meet up wif...till now 90% of my list have been checked....time flies....going back soon, all my friens, here i come, the two jasons, hope we will meet up one day in somewhere in aust. i hope tt from inside out. jason , a dear neighbour, a gd listener and advisor, alwaes took up the time to come down to check my assignments, and also gave mi some advice abt some things (u noe wat i am talking abt).... hmmmm in adelaide i learn a lot of stuffs, understand myself more and my inner voice, visions and more!!!! this was the time when my visions got "amplified" ya!!!! there are still so many years left for mi....i havent fulfilled wat i set out to do....k la end here i go sleep bye!!!!

No comments: