Tuesday, January 10, 2006

.............

I found out in life, there are some things tt u shld not do but u ended up doing. These things tt are wrong but you have to commit it in the end. Hmmm, there was one thing tt I shld have gotten 2 yrs ago. However, I missed it coz i did not open my email earlier. What a wasted opportunity, wat my parents said!!!! Readers muz noe tt this event or thing can actually determine whether i am qualified 4 the future career tt I have been yearning 4. Haiz, now, the chance has been diminished...all hopes for tt event to happen have been dashed almost completely- 90 percent. I am not convinced of "such defeat". Chances shattered juz like tt!!!! Haiz, how? I can say tt I have spent 1 yr preparing myself all for this thing to happen but it ended up as nothing.....my effort of acquiring have not been paid off....I juz want a chance to prove in the presence of the people of high authority...tt i can qualified 4 wat i set out to achieve.....Haiz, am I still obsolete??? haiz need time to reflect haiz outta here

No comments: