Friday, January 13, 2006

Haha, did a lot of things sia haha....

Arrrrrr, i juz wanna say tt the blog posted on jan 10, was written a long time b4 the posting date!!!!! did a lot of things b4 the posting date and also after tt!!!! well attended a public lecture, supposedly meant 4 businessmen....at raffles hotel!!!! the attire we were to wear are shirt and tie!!!! it was first time i wore shirt and tie to such an event or ever in my seventeen yrs of life!!!!! i tink if my friens see it they will laugh like siao one!!!! well, den went out wif mr lau and attended my cousin's wedding which was also held at raffles hotel.....ya anyway, pics are posted here and below:


ok, these are the two photos i can provide, errrrr commenting the pics!!!! Lolx i did not smile much haha, and maybe shld have wworn a tie there....haha and sth stuck my mind....tt is remove my specs and wear contacts yayee!!!! haha andy's idea two yrs ago, suggested mi to remove my specs...i got mixed opinions within the yr when i was overseas....some said i look betta without specs and some said a different story lolx!!!! my exit permit is on the way of materialising.....my visa applications are commencing on monday!!!!! yes all rite the start of uni life is starting soon!!!! all the best to all hu are going to uni next yr, don mi and all!!!!! k outta here also gd luck to all taking a level tis yr!!!! bye 4 now

No comments: