Monday, April 02, 2007

Hmmm ok

yes ok, i have the "cheek" to update my blog instead of studying for bf tmr.....well, a couple of big decisions made, not going to mel this hols, coz got academic commitments....n ya....bf test tmr haha, flipping comm law tutes and notes and text for a while, argh promoters, doctrine of ultra vires. ok, law jargon can be locked up at the back of my mind for now......anyway, went to the Welcome Dinner organised by ASBC yesterday, had a lot of fun in my own table or rather call it in my own world haha....wif committee members, debby, betty and may haha with the exception of phy and hans over at the other table.....hmmmm anyway, a line of wat de michael chin's words struck mi tt nite.....human capital, pple like us studying are the human capital everyone wants to focus on....whenever u go....but wat actually struck was the peripheral of wat he said: be it going back where you come frm or staying here and work, cherish ur life here, ur life here will be one of most memorable experiences ever in ur life.....well, i agree, i certainly have to go back for NS, i was thinking what the scene will be like wif mi wandering around the city and the campus shortly after i throw my graduation hat high up into the air.....i tot of myself having all the flashbacks for the past 4 yrs i had spent here in adelaide.....frm a quiet and introverted filled wif ambitions young 17 to wateva i will become when i throw my hat into the air.....u noe mi and don actually saw eye to eye on where we are going to work upon graduation: we came to a consensus tt sg will be a much better place to work.....well, if my future plans does not experience any evolution, i guess upon graduation, i will be leaving for gd.....hmmmm maybe no!!!! hu noes, juz dun wanna disappoint my friens in adelaide haha...i sort of got attached to the place when i first left adelaide.....miss everything abt sg, including news, food, pastime and outings.....well, i have failed to cycle at pulau ubin wif my friens juz because i was working.....gosh....i have yet to utilise and realise wat the accounting degree can provide mi in terms of job opportunites. hmmm cant wait for june 30th to come so tt i can fly back to sg.....hoepfully a gathering will be organised, craving for it for 3 yrs and the class t-shirt as well .....hmmm but for sth, i have submitted my application juz early last mth, they emailed mi saying tt i will be informed of my application status within 3 mths....till now no reply, hopefully gd news will be coming my way....anyway, to enforce patience, i juz have to say to myself: "no news is good news"....ya fingers crossed....all riddy outta here cheers

No comments: