Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ok, first entry after a major revamp....

yes i have changed my blogskin.....i presume to all readers, it looks much better....ok, i shall start whining abt my life so far here in adelaide....well, business finance assignment due on 10 may which might be two weeks later....i onli did abt 70 per cent of the appendix part for brief 3....and i am still dazed wif how to solve them.....yes, den also 4 days later the practice set for accounting method and a test soon....i am so nervous wif my time management (although i onli plan to get it organised, it is still in a big mess), it might appear to be flegling for amateurs(of time management)....
well, abruptly tot of some parts of wat happened at the chinese new year celebrations at my aunt's house.....my uncle and father saw eye to eye on most issues, every time they meet up, they will always tok abt politics and wat happens in the business world....u noe my dad, i rarely see him open his mouth at home.....my mum called it the sign of intellect....ok i have to agree wif tt....as i believe tt a quiet dog will bite but a noisy one wouldnt.....well, everytime my uncle and dad meet up, they can tok abt mostly anything they struck their mind.....hmmm yes, well, they persuaded to take up accounting degree......i mean they explain why they want me to study accounting.....den i rmb frm someone else's blog entry which talks abt being materialistic.....
ok, i have to admit that singaporean society is very materialistic....it isnt abt properties, being rich, it is abt the importance of having a degree frm prestigious unis....I have watched the film "Singapore dreaming" which showcases the society in singapore.....Well, i am not yearning to be rich; not passionate abt my name being printed in the Forbes list.....However, in this society, wif money, you cannot survive; just like the Mastercard ad, there are some things money cant buy....this is absolutely right.....
Frankly speaking when pple calls mi to get into business, my dad hopes tt i can be a financial controller of some corporation.....Yes, just like some wise man says, everyone is entitled to their own views. Well, in my opinion, i am not realli interested in that, but sth else....I juz feel i am not of business material....the strategy to make a company prosperous, or achieve healthy growth....i am not interested in those....Thank you guys for showing ur concern for my future but dun you worry, everything shld be planned for mi by now.....Ya making money, i am not in it....My cousin whom my uncle and dad tried to convince to study accounting when he gets into uni, sounded dismissive by saying "i am not interested in money"....
According to Poor Dad Rich Dad, no one is not interested in money...if not why are there people going to work? What do they work for? Ya....tt's it.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!
nylon fishing net