Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ok, another random blog!!!!

oh, updating my blog.....tmr will be the Welcome Dinner by ASBC at the Mings' Palace. and James is in da House, haha but he is not overlooking what i am typing now!!!! ok, back to the pt, next week is the last week b4 the mid-sem break...don and nd will be back in sg....but i am still drooling over how i will spend the 2 weeks endowed to mi......well, going on a roadtrip to mclaren vale, on the 14th, 12th will be the deadline for my comm law assignment, and the coming tues will be my bf (business finance) test....oh man, bf-ing is the new term i have created....hmmmm heard tt this test is so difficult that a lot of pple failed, but the test is redeemable as written in the course outline haha hmmmm, have been visiting several pple's blogs and regularly looking at my blog's tagboard haha hmmmm, weird ones and pple calling mi (gayy), ok, end of comments....

AND LES, STOP UR NONSENSE, I AM 100 PERCENT NORMAL, NOT GAYYYYY!!!!!!! haha

well, haha still dunno whether i will go mel or not, 500 dollars max to go there, 5th to the 10th was the period of time proposed....hmmmm and also, dad is coming on the 21st....well, i am frantic over bf haha....wat will happen on tues???? gosh, juz an entry depicting my recent routine and plan for my hols, nth special as the last 2 entries....cheers outta here

No comments: