Monday, September 21, 2009

=)

Alright, my first blog entry as a 21-yr old...Received a lot of birthday wishes from everyone, be it via facebook or sms or better still. This year, me and YS decided that due to our busy timings, we did not organise any major bashes for our 21st. For mi, family issues were the major reason for me not to organise anything. I was having a long-distance sms convo with Suyi about what happened to our grandpa and our mum. Mum might have a suspected lump at her neck area, and she has to undergo surgery to determine the detriments of this lump.

While my grandpa is terminally ill and bed-ridden in hospital, everyone in my family were 'mobilised' to take care of him. I have to confess here that, whenever I go to visit him, seeing how feeble he was, makes mi so miserable. Sometimes, I always have second thoughts of stop visiting to stop myself from getting miserable time and time again. However, I admire him for his determination to live ever since his cancer was discovered to have spreaded to other parts of his body two yrs back. How I wish he can pull thru this as well. Suyi and I were both worried for these two people that are dear to us in this family. I feel for Suyi too, my current hope is that things will improve and will not affect Suyi's mood when she turns 18 next mth. =) Dun worry, meimei, we will take care of everything here. =)

No comments: