Sunday, November 26, 2006

Failure or Setback?

Failure or setback? Distinguish them. This question and of course, this two terms have been moving all around my mind, from the moment I decided to write this entry to this moment when I am typing. Am I a person whose fighting spirit is up to mark yet? Is it sth I have to possess in the form of potential? I mean, is it naturally in my heart or I have to train it? One of my attributes that will be applicable. During this moment of deep consideration, wif my mind and gut feelings and conscience, I have thought of sth which I have not thought b4. Everyone told mi that this path to fulfil ur aspirations do not work. However, time and time again, this idea has been consolidated in my mind and I eventually get to realise what I set out to achieve.
As for the two terms mentioned above, my mind was in a deadlock initially when attempting to distinguish these two terms. However, I have found the difference between them. The difference is whether the "fight" is an ongoing one or it belongs to history. I have encountered sth that is related to failing. Dun get mistaken that I flung my exams but I failed in one of the subjects necessary in life to pursue someone's "soul". There is tis soul I always want to pursue, but did not have the courage to try. I mean I dare to do some things inappropriate in public which go against the law of sanity. I got complimented by that and also criticised by tt kind of behaviour.
I do not have the courage to pursue someone's soul. I mean I know how to handle problems are that are complex but helpless in terms of things in life that are much more simpler. I wonder why. For example, calling, call for how many times a week or day.....I fail this subject, I have a feeling that I might have freaked someone out. I asked myself was I being natural or just making the call for the sake of making that call. I am deprived of that courage to try new stuffs in life. My frien called mi couple of times to find another target. I have been hesitating on this prob. I thought, I will not leave an unfinished war or battle undecided of its outcome before leaving for another battle elsewhere. My answer is, if it is not official that I failed, I will not withdraw from the battlefield. This will be called setback. If u decide to continue fighting this battle, these hindrance which you had tripped over, are called setbacks. However, if you withdraw from the battlefield, these will be called failures. It might not sound right but it makes sense to me....alright I have to tata now see ya soon....

No comments: