Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tammy, Rest In Peace.......

Just heard frm Mark tt, the gal involved in the nanyang poly incident commited suicide....hmmmm in my opinion, i think she should not do it....We must know that the humiliation she suffered is palpable and intangible. People like us cannot realli understand how does it feel. A gal at the same age as mi.....i feel tt it is quite foolish to commit suicide....there are so many things tt are waiting for mi to be accomplished....I have yet to serve my National Service( think i am looking forward to that day), career i have yet to be established. Maybe I will say that we should cherish the life we have had. She has a golden future in front of her.

I will say that this test might be an obstacle or a test for her, after the test, her maturity will be enhanced by a few notches. She failed miserably, in terms of emotions. However, perhaps I just say without experiencing it myself. Saying is more easier than done, I might be able to feel like she did but spare a thought for your loved ones. A practice of suicide will cause to lose your pain eternally and it is temporaily but think you will cause permanent damages on your loved ones. Imagine how much tears they will shed for you. I have this mentality tt I have not achieved what I have set out to achieve. I would not wanna go juz like tt. I would to mention my primary school classmate valerie who has passed away 4 yrs ago. She did well for her PSLE but she left the world. What a pity!!! Imagine how she wanted to fight the disease to keep herself alive!!!! The fighting spirit is what I always wanted....how she wanted to study secondary school!!! She did not give up herself. The will to survive is robust.

Secondly, a person whom I want to talk about is my maris stella english teacher's father, an active person, but she perceived her father as someone whose will to live is more than robust. Her father actually contacted frm diabetes. He carried his lifestyle just as normal: carry on wif his smoking......even though the doctor persuaded him to change his lifestyle. However, toward his last days, his will has diminished and to an eventual zero. The point I wanna point out is tt will to live is the key.....

Geez, have not updated my blog a long time....but I will say tt I will compensate by writing wat I have done the past period of time when I did not update my blog in my future posts.

Last thing I would to say is.......Tammy, Rest In Peace. May God Bless You In Heaven

No comments: