Friday, November 04, 2005

contemplating abt more stuffs....

was getting a bit pissed off.....well maybe a bit unsatisfied wif my presentaion's marks. it was satisfactory but could have done well for my bibliography.....suddenly, contemplating abt wat leadership is all abt....stanley told tt day when he drove mi home frm my birthday party place.....leadership is to lead, leader do not need to be publicly known to be leading.....as long as u take the backbench...the leader in name is following ur mentality or doctrines to lead the crowds....u r considered a spiritual leader, dun need to lead but the followers follow u.....still need time to digest all these stuffs......anyways, feeling a bit tense for my exams and also cant figure out my friend's email.....the email is veri significant to mi i muz find mi, provides mi a chance to pursue my aspirations.........k la tt's all feel like sleeping outta here...

No comments: